Many people may not know much about brachioradialis muscle. In fact, brachioradialis muscle is also a key muscle in the body. If a person wants to exercise brachioradialis muscle, he should use appropriate methods to exercise. For brachioradialis muscle, several methods are the most suitable. Then let’s get to know it together!
Straight wrist flip
Straight wrist flip
- Grasp the straight bar with both hands, the palm facing down, and the holding distance is the same width as the shoulder. This is the starting position of the action.
- Just like rolling a newspaper, stretch your wrist, bend and lift the straight rod, keep lifting and lowering until your muscles are completely tired, and take turns with your hands.
- Turn the movement back, bend the wrist and bend in the opposite direction. Continue to bend the wrist and then put it down until the muscles are completely tired.
Sitting dumbbell reverse grip wrist curl
- Sit on the bench with one dumbbell in each hand. Feet fixed on the ground, slightly wider than shoulders. Lean your upper body forward, put your forearm on the same thigh, palm up, put the back of your wrist close to your knee, and lower the dumbbell as low as possible. This is the starting position of the action.
- Retract your forearm, bend the dumbbell up with your wrist and exhale at the same time. Until the forearm retracts to the limit, the dumbbell is raised to the highest point.
- Stay at the top and feel the contraction of forearm muscles, then put the dumbbell back to the starting position and inhale at the same time.
Reverse grip dumbbell flat wrist curl
- Hold a dumbbell in both hands, kneel on both knees, put the forearm on the flat stool, palm up, wrist back hanging on the edge of the stool and bending down. This is the starting position of the action.
- Keep your arms still, bend your wrists upward and exhale at the same time.
- Stay at the top slightly, then slowly return the dumbbell to the starting position and inhale at the same time.
- Grasp the two wide frame barbell pieces with their smooth surface facing the outside.
- Use your fingers to grasp the outside of the barbell pieces and your thumb to grasp the other side, so as to grasp them at the same time. This is the starting position of the action.
- Squeeze the barbell piece with your fingers and thumb. Keep this position as long as possible.
- Repeat the action to the recommended number of repetitions.
- Switch arms and repeat the above actions.