Many people are very concerned about body. The definition of good body for men and women is the same. In addition to bone beauty and coordination, men also lie in strong muscles. Both men and women are very important for muscle exercise, and the exercise parts of each exercise method are different, so pay more attention to the choice. How should the lateral femoral muscle on the thigh be enlarged?
Hard pulling of rickshaw
Hard pulling of rickshaw
- Load the frame to the required weight. Put yourself in the middle of your hand. Your feet should be the same width as your crotch. Bend your hips and grab the barbell, allowing your shoulder blades to stretch.
- When your feet and grip position are complete, take a deep breath, then lower your hips and bend your knees. Look ahead, keeping your chest straight and your back arched. Weight up, bring your shoulder blades together and push your hips forward.
- Bend your hips to lower the weight and guide it to the ground.
Self weight lunge walk
- Stand upright with feet shoulder width apart and pinch your waist with both hands. This is the starting position of the action.
- Step forward with one leg, bend your knees, lower your hips and lower your body until the knees of your hind legs almost touch the ground. Keep your upper body upright and keep your front legs and knees no higher than your toes.
- Then use the heel of the front foot to support the body upward, step the hind legs forward and repeat the front lunge squat.
- Walk forward with alternating legs in lunge and squat, and turn around if necessary until the recommended number of times.
- Take a lunge position with one foot forward, knees bent, and rear knees almost touching the ground.
- Make sure the front knee is above the midline of the foot.
- Stretch your legs, jump as high as possible and swing your arms.
- When jumping, put your feet together. When landing, move them back to the starting position.
- When landing, cushion the impact of landing with both legs and return to the starting position.
Single leg box jump
- Select the box or step most suitable for your ability. If you jump with one leg, you need a shorter box. If you jump with two legs, you can use a higher box. You need to pay attention to the potential risks caused by the difficulty of practice. Before starting, stand 15 to 30 cm in front of the box. Keep your feet open, keep the same width as your shoulders, bend your knees and hips slightly, and keep a good posture of your spine. This is the starting position of the action.
- Lift one foot slightly off the ground and transfer the weight to the other leg. Bend your hips and knees to do a quarter squat, and the rebound will help to enhance your bouncing effect. Swing your arms behind you in preparation.
- Make an instant effort to extend the hips, knees and ankles on the side of the load-bearing leg, push you upward and slightly outward, and strive to reach the highest point. To increase the upward momentum, swing your arms behind you.
- When you land on the platform, bend your hips and knees to do some squats to cushion the impact of landing. Step back to the ground with both legs and return to the starting position. Jumping off the box is not recommended in this exercise.